CSforALL commitments are new, specific, and measurable actions taken by community stakeholders in support of achieving the ultimate goal of Computer Science for All US students.
Commitments can be large or small, not always requiring large investments of funding, and can be new or additive to prior
work, such as expanding a program to a new audience or significantly growing the reach of a program. Join us in making a
commitment to CSforALL!
- Creating Opportunities for Youth
- Supporting Local Change
- Increasing Rigor and Equity
- Growing the Movement
Learn More About Making a Commitment
Join us on April 9, 2018 for a webinar that will include:
- background of commitment-making
- examples of previously-made commitments
- overview of the process for making a commitment
- brainstorm of ideas (Michigan/National depending on call)
- questions and answers